Last seen with fried_flamingo.
01. What's the last DVD you watched?
The West Wing: Celestial Navigation to get me into the electoral mood.
02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Jeans and a sweater.
03. Who is/was your favorite cartoon character?
I’ve never really been into cartoons. I used to like Scooby Doo (the show) as a kid; I think Shaggy was my favourite.
04. What is your favorite scent?
05. What is the last book you read?
A Big Boy Did It And Ran Away by Christopher Brookmyre – a kind of comedy terrorist thriller set in and around Aberdeen.
06. What do you drink the most?
07. Is there a useless thing that you cannot brace yourself to throw out?
My Star Wars collection of toys, magazines, books, cards etc. It’s all gathering dust in the loft but pretty much defines my childhood, so there’s no way it’s being thrown out.
08. Who was your first big crush?
That space pirate Han Solo, of course. :)
09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A film director.
10. What is your favorite object on your table?
On my desk, it’s my PC. On the dining table, the iron pot stand thing I bought on holiday this summer.
11. Do you have more CDs, DVDs or books?
12. What color do you like the most?
My kids always ask me this and I can never answer. So… I like blue skies and seas, red coats, olive green sweaters, gold leaves in autumn, yellow walls, and white sheets.
13. What do you use more often: TV (includes DVD) or mobile phone?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I wasn’t tagged but I last saw this with fried_flamingo who's a smart, funny, and multitalented person who says what she thinks and stands up for what she believes in. She might also have a slight tendency toward obsession… ;)
15. What are you afraid of?
Dogs. And George Bush.
16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
The red three-quarter length coat I got for my birthday.
17. What are you into right now?
Writing, Johnny Depp (shocked, eh?), and the bloody PTA, somewhat against my will!
18. What did you do today?
It’s 10 a.m. and so far I’ve struggled out of bed, emptied and re-loaded the dishwasher, made a packed lunch, made breakfast for the kids, showered, found homework and two pairs of school shoes, packed a swimming kit, taken the kids to school, and gone for a forty minute walk.
19. What do you want?
20. What should you be doing right now?